This is a trendier version of the classic button down dress. Ours is cut on a bias allowing it to drape effortlessly over your body to hug all the right curves. We added cut outs to the back of the sleeves which allows for extra movement and flexibility. The last thing you want is to raise your arms and pull your dress up with you. It is a design detail that looks nice and feels nice. Unbutton the top buttons to create a v neckline. When your bust grows during pregnancy and while breastfeeding, the deeper v will elongate and balance your silhouette. Unbutton the dress completely and wear it as a light jacket. Layer over a chambray shirt or under a gray blazer. When you're not pregnant the fluid fabric will fall in beautiful cascading waves in a slimming cocoon silhouette. Pull the tie around your back, wrap it towards the front, and tie above the belly when pregnant to show off your bump. Cinch the waist with the self-tie or your favorite belt to accentuate your figure. Front buttons make this dress nursing friendly.
- Mandarin collar, side pockets, hidden buttons, a high/low hem, and cap sleeves.
- Pregnant model is 5’10” and simulating 6-7 months pregnant wearing a size medium
- Not pregnant model is 5’10” and wearing a size medium
- 100% polyester
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Made in the USA
- Customer photos and international shipping available on Revvie