With just a snap (literally), the style and silhouette of this dress transforms completely. When a dress is cut on the bias the fabric is more elastic and has more movement. In this case a trapeze shaped dress cut on a bias helps accentuate body lines and curves by draping gracefully over the body. The v-neck is a slimming neckline. The asymmetrical hem creates beautiful layers when the sides are snapped together. Wear it unsnapped when pregnant and the fluid crepe fabric will create the ease and movement you need. Wear it unsnapped with sneakers for a casual easy look. Add some heels to make it formal. This dress is trendy yet timeless.
- Sleeveless midi length dress with asymmetrical hem. Gunmetal snaps. Can be worn snapped closed or open
- Pregnant model is 5’10” and simulating 6-7 months pregnant wearing a size small
- Not pregnant model is 5’10” and wearing a size small
- 100% rayon
- Dry clean preferred or hand wash cold and flat dry
- Made in the USA
- Customer photos and international shipping available on Revvie